Wanna Raid

100% 100% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Show Tour Raidning Interest

Post by AndyW on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Guys please post a reply to this thread if you are interested in Creating a guild 10 man raid team.

Please include your raiding experience I.E if you can raid lead or have done in previous guilds, and class you wanna play in the raid team and if we have enough interest im sure BB will sort out a raid team via calendar inv and stuff but need to know we have enough peeps interested.

Cheers Andy

Infest

AndyW
Guild Master
Guild Master

Country Country : UK
Character Name Character Name : Infest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Tour Raidning Interest

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:13 am

I hate this question because I always want to say "count me in!" but in reality I'll have to say what I always say.... I can't commit any regular raiding time.
I have an autistic 5 year old who is pretty demanding... if he shouts during the night I have to go and see to him. A whole group of 9 can't be standing around twiddling their thumbs (or paws if you're a worgen) waiting for me.
Plus he probably goes to bed later than the start time.

So, as always, I reluctantly but rationally have to say No Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Sounds good, I'd be interested. Not done many of the 'grown up' raids before but as long as someone tells me what to do I'm fine!
DPS feral droo and can emergency tank (but don't really like it) and I have good old combat rez, although I'm sure we wouldn't ever need it!
Very Happy

Bex

aka Psykotik
aka Mad Max

Back to top Go down

Post by Termínator™ on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Badlad / Survival Hunter / DPS
Served my time with Infest some time ago
affraid

Termínator™

Country Country : Northern Ireland
Character Name Character Name : Termínator - Nightelf Hunter 100 Main

View user profile http://wow-chosen-few.wowstead.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuddlepip on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:39 am

I previously said I'd like to try but not anymore.

The last couple of 'organized events' were anything but.

I know WoW is only a game and real life takes precedence everytime. Unforeseen things crop up and Wow is probably the least of anyone's worries.

Both times only a few people signed up, even less showed up at the supposed start time leaving those of us that did sitting around wondering whether to wait or go off and do something else..

I like this guild. I like some of the people in it that I've gotten to know. It's a social guild which suits me fine. The atmosphere is relaxed and everyone is free to do their own thing.

From my limited understanding raiding guilds are very regimented with strict rules. They have to be to succeed in their goals. That's not me or how I want to play a game.

If anyone can organize enough people to sign up, log in and know their roles and tactics good luck to you all, but please count me out.

Last edited by Fuddlepip on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Fuddlepip

Country Country : England
Character Name Character Name : Fuddlepip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 pm

I have raiding experience and would like to help the guild create a solid 10 man raiding team. Could also raid lead if needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Termínator™ on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:04 pm

I have no problem with anyone wanting to lead a raiding team, you can spam the guild for members and see if you can get a couple of tanks and healers etc... but the main problem is tactics, getting members to learn them. If it helps, i will put a section for tankspot vids for the raids etc. I will help to fill in to fill the groups to get things moving, and im sure Andy would do some too, but you have many new to the game and have leveled up their char and doing pvp Battlegrounds, you know that raiding is totally different to play.
But what i would like is for the members to get some of the LK raids done first for achievements and mounts etc first. Hopefully they might learn to raid from that as their first real step towards cata raids....

Termínator™

Country Country : Northern Ireland
Character Name Character Name : Termínator - Nightelf Hunter 100 Main

View user profile http://wow-chosen-few.wowstead.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top